Following demand for specific manager training, we have created two proprietary training experiences for managers and leaders looking to optimise the performance of their teams during times of great change and disruption.
Building Resilient and High Performing Teams
Training for leaders + managers looking to support the development of team trust, resilience and optimum performance.
This training has 3 key learning objectives:
- Unpack + understand the 3 core ingredients of the highest performing teams – shining a spotlight on “psychological safety” as a central component of this.
- Build confidence in creating the optimum conditions for healthy, supportive conversations.
- Explore the concept of “resilience” and equip managers with practical tools to build resilience as individuals – and teams – day-to-day.
The training can be experienced as either a half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours) over 2 x half days.
Classroom Testimonials:Great content, well delivered. Really nice balance of sharing content, asking for group in put and break out sessions. All really useful, relevant and practical for everyday use both in work and out. THANK YOU!!!!
Really useful session to ensure we’re all raising our ‘human game’. It’s not just about the business’ success but how we get there together and help everyone BE a success.
Great session and lost nothing being virtual as opposed to face to face. Very engaging, great pace / content and good use of breakout. Will be building this structure into my own virtual meetings. Thanks Sarah & Nicky.
Really great to see the training come to life and the engagement of the attendees. Good balance of learning – thank you.
Thanks! Really great training and I feel set up to deal with varied situations now!
Mental Health Awareness Training
Training for individuals and teams looking to increase knowledge, awareness and response + recovery techniques to support mental ill health, within the workplace (and beyond).
We are trained to deliver MHFA England training to individuals / businesses. As an extension of our offering, we have created a half day (4 hours) Mental Health Awareness training module aimed specifically for managers.
The session covers:
- An understanding of what mental health is.
- An opportunity to explore + discuss stigma of mental health.
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health conditions.
- Greater awareness of individual’s mental wellbeing and tools to support optimal wellbeing.
- Confidence and practical tools to offer support to team members who may be experiencing a mental health issue.
Managers + leaders will leave with greater knowledge, understanding and awareness of mental health as well as confidence to have challenging conversations with their team members.
Classroom testimonials:Really clear messaging, helped to simplify complex topics without over simplifying.
Extremely informative-great guidance-lots of tips that will help me recognize and respond to mental health issues. Will help me on the job and also in my personal life-THANK YOU.
Many thanks Sarah and Nicky, really useful session very well executed. Thank you for the reading and listening materials.
Thank you so much for an excellent presentation yesterday. I truly learned so much.
I just wanted to thank you again for the training. It was not only helpful and informative, but also really sensitively handled.