Conferences, Meetings, Events
Wellbeing experiences at (virtual) conferences and events
With a collective 45 years’ experience delivering events and experiences for some of the world’s leading brands – Nissan, Adidas, Nike, BMW, Honda, British Airways and Lucozade Sport to name but a few – we know the world of events and brand experience inside out.
We are already supporting many agencies with their wellness-inspired campaigns, events and conferences. No brief is too big or too small.
How we can help you
If you have a brief with a wellbeing theme or an element of wellbeing, then we’d love to help you out. We know your world. We understand the pressures of deadlines, being out on the front line on events, and working with discerning clients.
We can help you with ideation (for a pitch or proposal), in the creation of wellbeing content and with the delivery of experiences at conferences, meetings and events, as follows:
- Wellbeing insight, ideas and inspiration to support your pitch or proposal
- Wellbeing copy-writing
- Mindfulness audio tracks
- Movement videos
- Keynotes and talks – we have a number of our own wellbeing topics, but can create new content for you bespoke. We also have a network of experts in the wellness space who we work with.
- Energisers (to kick-start your conference, or to get delegates inspired in the post-lunch slot). These typically include elements of mindfulness and movement – both of which are highly effective at “energising” groups.
- Team-building activities
- Training and workshops – we have content around the value of teamwork in creating high performing teams, as well as how to manage stress in order to perform to your best. Other themes include time management, and overall wellbeing.
- Roundtable discussions
- Panel discussions
- Wellness-themed spaces at events, festivals or exhibitions
- Bespoke experiences or campaigns with a wellbeing theme
If you’re an agency that’s working on a conference or brief with a wellbeing theme, we’d love to support you with ideas and delivery. Get in touch here.
Ashfield Meetings & Events:The content and theme of the meeting [which POINT3 Wellbeing supported us on] made the inclusion of wellbeing sessions something we decided on when we pitched for the work. We were asked to build an agenda for two days, so we used the wellbeing sessions as very obvious pauses throughout the conference, where delegates were able to reset and think, and as a thread to hold together the progression of meeting content. [The client] loved the ideas and had a very clear understanding of not only the benefits of the sessions, but also of how they helped to drive the agenda’s narrative. We won the job on our creative approach to the brief and the sessions being very much a part of that.
Brands at Work:We worked with POINT3 on the design and delivery of a series of wellness workshops and sessions that formed an integral part of a high profile leadership event for one of our clients. With a background in events, they understand firsthand what’s involved in organising an event of this nature. To top it off their sessions were all fully booked by the delegates and the feedback was great from all that attended. Thanks POINT3 for helping make it a wonderful event for the client!
TRO:POINT3 provided an exciting creative solution to help us respond to, and win, our client proposal. They then delivered some expertly crafted training modules for our field team to deliver. Awesome working with POINT3, needless to say a safe pair of hands with their experience and knowledge of the events world.