Speaking of Mental Health
SHINING A SPOTLIGHT ON MENTAL HEALTH TO BREAK DOWN THE STIGMA
This session is designed to normalise the conversation in the workplace and break down the stigma surrounding mental health by encouraging a culture where people feel able to talk openly about how they’re feeling.
The session covers:
- An exploration of mental health.
- Stigma – how and why it can be damaging.
- Stress and common mental illnesses.
- Tools to support your own mental health and wellbeing.
- Tips to support others experiencing poor mental health.
- Signposts + resources.
Attendees will leave with a greater understanding and awareness of mental health to help reduce the stigma and encourage more people to talk openly about how they’re feeling.
Please note: this is a light-touch session aimed at opening the conversation and bringing mental health into the spotlight – we encourage organisations to consider more in depth mental health awareness training and other mental health support available in conjunction with this session.