Mental Health Awareness Training delivered by POINT3.
Half Day Awareness Training Course
We are trained to deliver MHFA England training to individuals / businesses.
As an extension of our offering, we have created a half day (4 hours) virtual Mental Health Awareness training module aimed specifically for those within the workplace.
This training is ideal for any person in the workplace wishing to gain a greater knowledge, understanding and awareness of mental health. It is especially recommended for business leaders, people managers and/or those who come into frequent contact with other team members.
Samantha Massey, Wellbeing Project Manager, Reed Exhibitions (part of RELX Group) said:We originally appointed POINT3 Wellbeing to run a Mental Health Awareness half day training in January 2020. Due to feedback and demand we were delighted to invite the team back multiple times to train additional colleagues throughout the year which entailed the training being delivered in both “live” and “virtual” classrooms. In both environments the training offers an ideal blend of theory, knowledge and practice – and our teams have particularly enjoyed how interactive the sessions are.
The POINT3 team are always professional, supportive and flexible in anything they deliver for us. I highly recommend this training to anyone within the corporate world who is looking to normalise the conversation around mental health within the workplace.
This introductory session raises awareness of mental health. Your employees will gain:
- An understanding of what mental health is.
- An opportunity to explore + discuss stigma surrounding mental health.
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health conditions that you may come across within the workplace (and beyond).
- Greater awareness of their own mental wellbeing and tools to support optimal wellbeing.
- Confidence and practical tools to offer support to others who may be experiencing a mental health issue.
- During this current time, we will also be shining a spotlight of the impact of COVID-19 on mental health and ways to spot and support mental ill health whilst working remotely.
Trigger warning: In this training we will be covering topics including anxiety, depression and suicide and always recommend individuals prioritise their own mental wellbeing before, during and after the training.
- Half day / 4 hour virtual course.
- Learning takes place through a blend of theory, group discussions and breakout activities.
- There is plenty of opportunity for discussion and practical tools to ensure learning can be taken back into the workplace.
- We limit numbers to 20 people per course for safe-guarding and optimal learning conditions.
For further information, prices and to book your training please contact a member of the POINT3 team / firstname.lastname@example.org