If you have a login, you can access your 12 week programme supporting content here:
Why you should sign up to our 12 week programme
Wellbeing underpins performance at work… but how often do we give ourselves the opportunity and permission to consider those things that impact our sense of wellbeing – let alone prioritise them?
The programme starts by exploring the meaning of wellbeing, and those things that are important to you as an individual. We then look at setting goals that will support these, and from there utilise a journal to both set intentions for the journey and reflect on how it has gone.
Over 12 weeks we will provide you and your team with knowledge, tools and inspiration to support your collective and holistic wellbeing.
Each week we will supply weekly wellbeing inspiration to help you be more mindful about your wellbeing and to stress less and smile more.
About our 12 week programme
The programme consists of:
- Training session at programme outset
- A journal for each employee to help motivate, plan and reflect
- Wellbeing pulse check at the beginning and end of the programme
- Weekly e-shot of inspirational wellbeing content around different themes (nutrition, sleep, motivation)
- Webinars throughout the programme
- Weekly online mind and body classes
- Access to a library of wellbeing content
Why 12 Weeks?
It is widely thought that it takes 21 days to form a new habit. However, studies indicate that it takes a minimum of 21 days to create a habit, but on average between 60 to 90 days (roughly 12 weeks) to turn that habit into a lifestyle. Knowing this can help set us up for success when it comes to goal-setting.