TRO presents Wellbeing Wednesday featuring POINT3 Wellbeing
Every week we host a (free to attend) 45-minute Wellbeing Wednesday experience that will leave you energised, enlightened and inspired. These events take place in partnership with TRO, a creative agency, on Petersham Road in Richmond-Upon-Thames.
Designed and developed especially for those on a busy schedule, our 2-in-1 workouts have been scientifically designed to reduce stress and increase happiness (and fitness) through a combination of mind and body fitness – movement and mindfulness.
Our exercise schedule rotates around 30 minutes of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), STRETCH (Dynamic/Static Stretching) or RUN (a 5km run), and always includes a relaxing 10 minute guided mindfulness experience. The workout is suitable for all levels of fitness. We believe this is your workout so you can work as hard as you like within your own fitness range.
Our October Schedule
- 3 October – STRETCH+CHILL
- 10 October – RUN+CHILL
- 17 October – HIIT+CHILL
- 24 October – STRETCH+CHILL
- 31 October – this will not be taking place this week
Our November Schedule
- 7 November – RUN+CHILL
- 14 November – MIND MASSAGE (45 minutes of guided relaxation)
- 21 November – HIIT+CHILL
- 28 November – STRETCH+CHILL
- 18.00 – Check-in and welcome for an 18.15 sharp start
- 19.00 – Finish and mingle
This is a free to attend event, but we welcome a donation (or as much, as little as you feel you would like to give) on the day towards Richmond Borough Mind charity.
Be a part of the community – Wellbeing Wednesday’s will be happening every week come rain or shine – firmly putting mind and body fitness on the Richmond agenda.
Watch the video for a taste of what you can expect when you come to one of our events:
HOW TO GET THERE
- Address: The Brewery Stores, 18 Petersham Road, Richmond, TW10 6UW
- Tube: Richmond on the District Line (10 mins walk)
- Train: Richmond on the Main Line (10 mins walk)
We also host monthly wellbeing events incorporating HIIT+CHILL and a CHAT with a wellbeing expert. If you would like to learn more about these events, you can find out more information here.