HIIT+CHILL+CHAT WELLBEING EVENTS
Our next wellbeing HIIT+CHILL+CHAT mini-retreats will be held on Saturday 20 October, Saturday 24 November and Saturday 12 January at The Brewery Stores in Richmond-upon-Thames.
Our events are held in the recently renovated Brewery Stores in Richmond, and its stunning riverside surrounds. The POINT3 Wellbeing team invites you to join our 2 hour fully-immersive mind-body experiences that aim to leave you feeling energised, enlightened and inspired.
We have created a 3-part journey that will harness the collective power of mind and body fitness – through movement and mindfulness – resulting in the perfect balance of aching muscles and a peaceful mind.
Each event finishes with a guest speaker talking about a different wellbeing topic. September’s event theme was the power of the breath. In October, our wellbeing theme will be mental health; November we will be discussing physical health; and in January we will be covering nutrition.
On Saturday 20 October we are delighted to partner with Richmond Borough Mind charity, and Dan Strachan who will be sharing his mental health story, and how he uses mindfulness as a means of managing his mental health.
On the day:
- 09.15 – Check-in and welcome.
- 09.30 – Mind Visualisation – setting you up for success ahead of the HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workout.
- 09.40 – “HIIT” Experience – this won’t be easy but it will be worth it! This is open to all levels of fitness. We recognise this is your workout so you can push yourself as hard as you like within your own range of fitness.
- 10.30 – Guided Mindfulness Experience “CHILL” – the ultimate way to un-knot your mind and relax from the week that’s past.
- 11.00 – Guest speaker discussing a different wellbeing theme.
- 11.20 – Nourishing refreshments and mingling.
Here’s a taste of what you can expect at one of our events:
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Address: The Brewery Stores, 18 Petersham Road, Richmond, TW10 6UW
- Nearest tube: Richmond on the District Line (10 mins walk)
- Nearest station: Richmond on the Main Line (10 mins walk)
We also host weekly (FREE to attend) events in the same event space. These 45 minute long events take place every Wednesday at 6.15pm and are open to anyone to attend. You can find out more information here.