Our events are held in the recently renovated Brewery Stores in Richmond, and its stunning riverside surrounds. The POINT3 Wellbeing team invites you to join our 2 hour fully-immersive mind-body experiences that aim to leave you feeling energised, enlightened and inspired.
On the day:
- 09.15 – Check-in and welcome.
- 09.30 – Mind Visualisation – setting you up for success ahead of the HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workout.
- 09.40 – “HIIT” Experience – this won’t be easy but it will be worth it! This is open to all levels of fitness. We recognise this is your workout so you can push yourself as hard as you like within your own range of fitness.
- 10.30 – Guided Mindfulness Experience “CHILL” – the ultimate way to un-knot your mind and relax from the week that’s past.
- 11.00 – Guest speaker discussing a different wellbeing theme.
- 11.20 – Nourishing goodies and mingling.
Here’s a taste of what you can expect at one of our events:
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Address: The Brewery Stores, 18 Petersham Road, Richmond, TW10 6UW
- Nearest tube: Richmond on the District Line (10 mins walk)
- Nearest station: Richmond on the Main Line (10 mins walk)
We also host weekly (FREE to attend) events in the same event space. These 45 minute long events take place every Wednesday at 6.15pm and are open to anyone to attend. You can find out more information here.